What is Liger's project 365?

Many popular 'Project 365' blogs are photography based. While I am a professional photographer, my studies were in illustration and graphics. So I have decided to not only grow as a photographer, but as an overall artist. So my 'Project 365' will be a piece of art a day. Here you will find, computer graphics, drawings, paintings, sketches, sculpture, photography, sewing, scrap booking, etc. I am doing this to give myself motivation and to become a better well rounded artist.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

23, 24 & 25/365

Got a little behind!  It happens easily in the middle of a tiring week.

Tuesday Jordan played with his First Football. (he is gonna be a Wide Receiver one day! Just like Wes!)



Wednesday he began to figure out his drum toy..."so if i bang the top of it, it will light up and make noise??  Well why didn't you say so!??"


Thursday was his second day to taste applesauce - NUMMIES

No comments:

Post a Comment