What is Liger's project 365?

Many popular 'Project 365' blogs are photography based. While I am a professional photographer, my studies were in illustration and graphics. So I have decided to not only grow as a photographer, but as an overall artist. So my 'Project 365' will be a piece of art a day. Here you will find, computer graphics, drawings, paintings, sketches, sculpture, photography, sewing, scrap booking, etc. I am doing this to give myself motivation and to become a better well rounded artist.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

28/365 - Sippy cup anyone?

Jordan tried out the sippy cup today.  it's more like a sippy straw inside a tumbler by NUBY.  He really didn't get the fact that he was supposed to suck the apple juice out of it.  He just chewed on the straw for half an hour.  But at least he knows how to hold it.  He will have a nice surprise when he finally figures out how to suck the straw.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment