What is Liger's project 365?

Many popular 'Project 365' blogs are photography based. While I am a professional photographer, my studies were in illustration and graphics. So I have decided to not only grow as a photographer, but as an overall artist. So my 'Project 365' will be a piece of art a day. Here you will find, computer graphics, drawings, paintings, sketches, sculpture, photography, sewing, scrap booking, etc. I am doing this to give myself motivation and to become a better well rounded artist.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

27/365 - Good Karma

Today after work I met up with a friend and her dog, Karma.  I took some photos for my portfolio to show pet portraits.  I will say Dogs are the HARDEST subject to take portrait of.  Kids are way easier, but I LOVE the challenge.  Here is the sneak peak I posted for Shannon to see.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment